Music Express is the right dj for you wedding to make your day wonderful and amazing. We will take care of everything from your ceremony to your reception. We will handle all the announcements, make sure you have great lighting, a great emcee, and a wonderful sound system.
Don’t just take our word for it. Listen to this couple:
When you really think about it, what is important when your hire a dj? Sure they need to be a grea emcee and make the announcements. Yes they need to have a really good sound system and most likely you will want some great lighting and uplighting!
What is the intangible item that not every dj can provide you with? It is the right mix of music for your crowd. This really requires years of experience to perfect, and be able to do properly with different crowds at all different types of weddings! This is something that we at Music Express are really great at! Don’t just take my word for it; listen to the Steiners talk about it!
According to an article written in the Huffinton Post this last November of 2012, men are more involved in wedding planning than ever before. In fact, most men want the wedding more than the bride according to the article. It goes on to say that men would forgo saving for a house to have a great wedding!
This is also becoming more prevalent because mor and more women have high powered jobs and the men in some cases have more time to plan the wedding.
This question comes up all the time: What is a gobo light?
A gobo light is a special light that allows me to project your name or logo onto the wall or dance floor and put it in lights.
This is a great method to commemorate a wedding or other special occasion.
You should really consider this when you are getting married. This is something that really adds to the personalization of your wedding day.
Put your name in lights!
- Wonder Valley wedding with the Everists! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Monograms: They’re Not Just for Invitations Anymore (eepevents.wordpress.com)
This is a really good questions that I get asked all the time. People will ask me when do you need to know that I want to hire you for my wedding? The best answer I can give you is this: the sooner the better. If you want a really good dj, then you should be booking them after you pick your venue. They should be right up there with the photographer and the caterer. Of course, there are many djs you can pick up at the last minute. Let’s remember though we are not a commodity like sugar. All sugar is relatively the same so price is the determining factor.
I would rather compare us to a fine dinner. You are willing to pay more for a fine dinner because you know you are going to savor and enjoy it. It should be the same with a great wedding dj. This should be someone who’s work you will enjoy and you will be able to look back on with fond memories!
Really popular days are already being booked 1.5 years out, other dates a year, and some six months ahead of time.
The bride and groom are having a great time with a really great wedding dj!
- Wedding Tips – The big three to look for when hiring a wedding dj! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- How much time does it take the dj to prepare for a wedding? (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
Most of the weddings that I am involved with I play music for the ceremony, and we also play music for the reception as well. It is important to know because if I am doing both, then sometimes I have to bring two sound systems. Also, this gives me an idea of about how long you will need our services. Many times the bride and groom are not really sure. I can provide you with sample timelines that will give you a great idea of how things will flow at your wedding.
This information also helps me to be able to give the bride or groom more information about how your wedding will flow.
- Make your reception perfect – dinner muisc – wedding tips! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Make your wedding great! Pick out the right music for your reception! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Wedding Tips – The absolute best California venues! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
There are so many wonderful wedding venues in California. My favorite venues and their locations will be discussed here. Here they are:
- The Monterey Plaza hotel
- Blackhorse Bayonet Golf Course
- Monterey Hyatt
- Corral de Tierra
- Monterey Doubletree
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- San Francisco Marriott
- San Francisco Fairtmont
- San Francisco Hilton
- San Jose Hilton
- Paul Masson Winery
- San Jose Fairmont Hotel
- San Jose Marriott
- The Cliffs
- Madonna Inn
- Embassy Suites
- Edna Valley Winery
- Crystal Ballroom is a gorgeous venue with real crystal chandeliers. The food is amazing and the staff are friendly.
- Wolf Lakes is a beautiful outdoor venue with great food, and their staff is very helpful and friendly.
- Copper River County Club is one of the most beautiful golf courses in Fresno, CA. It is a PGA style course and is extremely well maintained.
- Belmont Country Club is probably the best kept secret in Fresno. Wonderful grounds, great food, great staff, and a lovely setting.
- Wonder Valley in Sanger is another great outdoor venue where you can have your ceremony and reception.