The venue you choose, the food, the flowers, your centerpieces, etc. all say something about who you are and your tastes. When it comes to choosing your music this should be a reflection of you and your new spouse as well.
When it comes to the music, it should also be a reflection of the two of you. Keep in mind however that you will be having guests of many different age ranges. You want to have some current music, oldies, and popular dance hits as well.
Happy couple that personalized their music:
Most of the weddings that I am involved with I play music for the ceremony, and we also play music for the reception as well. It is important to know because if I am doing both, then sometimes I have to bring two sound systems. Also, this gives me an idea of about how long you will need our services. Many times the bride and groom are not really sure. I can provide you with sample timelines that will give you a great idea of how things will flow at your wedding.
This information also helps me to be able to give the bride or groom more information about how your wedding will flow.
- Make your reception perfect – dinner muisc – wedding tips! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Make your wedding great! Pick out the right music for your reception! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Wedding Tips – The absolute best California venues! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
There are so many wonderful wedding venues in California. My favorite venues and their locations will be discussed here. Here they are:
- The Monterey Plaza hotel
- Blackhorse Bayonet Golf Course
- Monterey Hyatt
- Corral de Tierra
- Monterey Doubletree
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- San Francisco Marriott
- San Francisco Fairtmont
- San Francisco Hilton
- San Jose Hilton
- Paul Masson Winery
- San Jose Fairmont Hotel
- San Jose Marriott
- The Cliffs
- Madonna Inn
- Embassy Suites
- Edna Valley Winery
- Crystal Ballroom is a gorgeous venue with real crystal chandeliers. The food is amazing and the staff are friendly.
- Wolf Lakes is a beautiful outdoor venue with great food, and their staff is very helpful and friendly.
- Copper River County Club is one of the most beautiful golf courses in Fresno, CA. It is a PGA style course and is extremely well maintained.
- Belmont Country Club is probably the best kept secret in Fresno. Wonderful grounds, great food, great staff, and a lovely setting.
- Wonder Valley in Sanger is another great outdoor venue where you can have your ceremony and reception.