Most of the weddings that I am involved with I play music for the ceremony, and we also play music for the reception as well. It is important to know because if I am doing both, then sometimes I have to bring two sound systems. Also, this gives me an idea of about how long you will need our services. Many times the bride and groom are not really sure. I can provide you with sample timelines that will give you a great idea of how things will flow at your wedding.
This information also helps me to be able to give the bride or groom more information about how your wedding will flow.
- Make your reception perfect – dinner muisc – wedding tips! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Make your wedding great! Pick out the right music for your reception! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Wedding Tips – The absolute best California venues! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
There are so many wonderful wedding venues in California. My favorite venues and their locations will be discussed here. Here they are:
- The Monterey Plaza hotel
- Blackhorse Bayonet Golf Course
- Monterey Hyatt
- Corral de Tierra
- Monterey Doubletree
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- San Francisco Marriott
- San Francisco Fairtmont
- San Francisco Hilton
- San Jose Hilton
- Paul Masson Winery
- San Jose Fairmont Hotel
- San Jose Marriott
- The Cliffs
- Madonna Inn
- Embassy Suites
- Edna Valley Winery
- Crystal Ballroom is a gorgeous venue with real crystal chandeliers. The food is amazing and the staff are friendly.
- Wolf Lakes is a beautiful outdoor venue with great food, and their staff is very helpful and friendly.
- Copper River County Club is one of the most beautiful golf courses in Fresno, CA. It is a PGA style course and is extremely well maintained.
- Belmont Country Club is probably the best kept secret in Fresno. Wonderful grounds, great food, great staff, and a lovely setting.
- Wonder Valley in Sanger is another great outdoor venue where you can have your ceremony and reception.
The most important factor when hiring a wedding dj is to look for someone that has experience. Now we are not talking about any type of dj experience; we are talking about specific wedding experience with satisfied brides. This is extremely important! How do you know if they have satisfied bride? Take a look at their website for positive testimonials. Also, you can always ask for some references from past brides and grooms. We have served well over a thousand satisfied brides over the years.
The second most important factor is the ability of the dj to act as a master of ceremonies. This includes much more than just making announcements. The wedding dj also has to be able to keep all the event of the wedding on track, and work with other vendors such as the photographer and the caterer so that everything is right on cue.
The third item in the big three is the ability of the dj to get your guests on the dance floor. This is accomplished by picking out the right music at the right time, and also by encouraging your guests to dance utilizing the microphone. This needs to be done in a classy fashion.
This information will surely help you pick the right wedding dj! Happy wedding planning!
Your wedding dj
How do your make your reception perfect? You have to hire a dj that pays attention to the details, and you must give him/her the essential details that they need to make your day great. One of the most overlooked aspects of the wedding reception is the dinner music. While the bride and groom are having their pictures taken after the ceremony, the guests are gathering inside the reception venue to mingle and listen to dinner music.
The bride and groom arrive, they are announced in a grand fashion, and the dinner music continues. This music should not be too loud, but should add to the atmosphere of the day. Some of the popular choices for dinner music include in order:
- Classical Music
- Love songs
- Jazz music
- Big Band
- Custom choices
So, make sure you pay attention to all the details of your wedding. The entertainer, dj you hire should be very interested in what you want!
- Wedding Tips – Choosing Music – Do Not Play List (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Fun receptions! Great Music! Memories for a liftetime! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- The Hursts have a great wedding! Dance to “In the Mood” (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
Today we went to a bridal fair at Wolf Lakes! Wolf Lakes is a gorgeous venue with a man made lake where you can take boat rides on your wedding day. The grounds are well kept, the building are wonderful, and the food is amazing. This is definitely one of the best venues in the Fresno/Clovis/Sanger area. You should put this on your list of places to explore when you plan your wedding. We are on the approved vendor list for djs; you have to hire someone on the list at this venue.
There are just some songs you would rather not here at your wedding. Maybe you just think they are corny or you really do not like the song. Sometimes it is because the song had relevance in the past, and you just don’t think it is appropriate on your wedding day. Whatever the case may be; if there are some songs you really do not want to hear on your wedding day, then you should definitely make a do not play list. This is part of the planning process that helps your dj make sure they play the right music at your wedding reception. This is essential to making your wedding day great!
This is a great question that most brides will ask me before their wedding takes place. A lot of couples will be quick to say that they probably do not need music before the ceremony.
This is probably not the best choice. When your guests arrive to your ceremony they are looking for a signal that says the ceremony is about to begin. If you have background music while your guests arrive then that lets them know that the ceremony will be starting shortly.
If there is no music, then you will probably have to get your guests rounded up before the wedding starts so that you can get them to sit down. With the music playing, this is their cue to go ahead and sit down because the ceremony will be beginning shortly.
Of course as most of us already know, most weddings do not start on time! However, if you pick some great pre-ceremony music then your guests will be happy sitting and waiting for the bridal party, and of course for the bride to arrive and go down the aisle!