Music Express is the right dj for you wedding to make your day wonderful and amazing. We will take care of everything from your ceremony to your reception. We will handle all the announcements, make sure you have great lighting, a great emcee, and a wonderful sound system.
Don’t just take our word for it. Listen to this couple:
You should trust your wedding to the dj business that is the most recommended in the valley, Music Express! More brides and grooms recommend Music Express than any other company in the central valley. We are recommend in the following areas constantly: Fresno, Visalia, Madera, Merced, Sanger, Los Banos, Selma, Clovis, Oakhurst, Hanford, Lemoore, Tulare, etc. Don’t trust your wedding to just anyone. Music Express is recommend by more brides and grooms because we know how to make your wedding amazing.
GIVE US A CALL TODAY AT 559.325.8625!
The Longs had a great time with Music Express wedding disc jockeys! Listen to what they had to say!
- Tachi Palace – Lemoore – The Palace – Adam’s Wedding – Great Time (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- When should you cut the wedding cake? (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- How much time does it take the dj to prepare for a wedding? (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Fun receptions! Great Music! Memories for a liftetime! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
Whether your are looking for a great Fresno DJ for your wedding, special event, or celebration Music Express is the answer! We are experienced djs that know how to make sure your guests have fun!
Most of the weddings that I am involved with I play music for the ceremony, and we also play music for the reception as well. It is important to know because if I am doing both, then sometimes I have to bring two sound systems. Also, this gives me an idea of about how long you will need our services. Many times the bride and groom are not really sure. I can provide you with sample timelines that will give you a great idea of how things will flow at your wedding.
This information also helps me to be able to give the bride or groom more information about how your wedding will flow.
- Make your reception perfect – dinner muisc – wedding tips! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Make your wedding great! Pick out the right music for your reception! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Wedding Tips – The absolute best California venues! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
There are so many wonderful wedding venues in California. My favorite venues and their locations will be discussed here. Here they are:
- The Monterey Plaza hotel
- Blackhorse Bayonet Golf Course
- Monterey Hyatt
- Corral de Tierra
- Monterey Doubletree
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- San Francisco Marriott
- San Francisco Fairtmont
- San Francisco Hilton
- San Jose Hilton
- Paul Masson Winery
- San Jose Fairmont Hotel
- San Jose Marriott
- The Cliffs
- Madonna Inn
- Embassy Suites
- Edna Valley Winery
- Crystal Ballroom is a gorgeous venue with real crystal chandeliers. The food is amazing and the staff are friendly.
- Wolf Lakes is a beautiful outdoor venue with great food, and their staff is very helpful and friendly.
- Copper River County Club is one of the most beautiful golf courses in Fresno, CA. It is a PGA style course and is extremely well maintained.
- Belmont Country Club is probably the best kept secret in Fresno. Wonderful grounds, great food, great staff, and a lovely setting.
- Wonder Valley in Sanger is another great outdoor venue where you can have your ceremony and reception.
The most important factor when hiring a wedding dj is to look for someone that has experience. Now we are not talking about any type of dj experience; we are talking about specific wedding experience with satisfied brides. This is extremely important! How do you know if they have satisfied bride? Take a look at their website for positive testimonials. Also, you can always ask for some references from past brides and grooms. We have served well over a thousand satisfied brides over the years.
The second most important factor is the ability of the dj to act as a master of ceremonies. This includes much more than just making announcements. The wedding dj also has to be able to keep all the event of the wedding on track, and work with other vendors such as the photographer and the caterer so that everything is right on cue.
The third item in the big three is the ability of the dj to get your guests on the dance floor. This is accomplished by picking out the right music at the right time, and also by encouraging your guests to dance utilizing the microphone. This needs to be done in a classy fashion.
This information will surely help you pick the right wedding dj! Happy wedding planning!
Your wedding dj