There are so many wonderful wedding venues in California. My favorite venues and their locations will be discussed here. Here they are:
- The Monterey Plaza hotel
- Blackhorse Bayonet Golf Course
- Monterey Hyatt
- Corral de Tierra
- Monterey Doubletree
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- San Francisco Marriott
- San Francisco Fairtmont
- San Francisco Hilton
- San Jose Hilton
- Paul Masson Winery
- San Jose Fairmont Hotel
- San Jose Marriott
- The Cliffs
- Madonna Inn
- Embassy Suites
- Edna Valley Winery
- Crystal Ballroom is a gorgeous venue with real crystal chandeliers. The food is amazing and the staff are friendly.
- Wolf Lakes is a beautiful outdoor venue with great food, and their staff is very helpful and friendly.
- Copper River County Club is one of the most beautiful golf courses in Fresno, CA. It is a PGA style course and is extremely well maintained.
- Belmont Country Club is probably the best kept secret in Fresno. Wonderful grounds, great food, great staff, and a lovely setting.
- Wonder Valley in Sanger is another great outdoor venue where you can have your ceremony and reception.
Should we have the first dance after the bridal party introductions or after the cutting of the cake? This is one of those questions that brides ask while they are planning their wedding.
While it is entirely proper to do it either way, there are pros and cons to having your first dance after the bridal party introductions. The pros being that your guests are already focused on you after the bridal party introduction, and this is a dramatic time to have your first dance while all your guests are still present. The cons being that this is one of the highlights of the reception, and then you are going to stop all the excitement to sit down and have dinner. Many guests will think that they have already seen you dance so they may leave at the end of dinner.
When you save the first dance until after dinner, this is the time to engage your guests in your reception celebration. The first dance will be followed usually by the father/daughter dance, the mother/dance, and then an all dance number which kicks off the dancing for the evening!
Remember it is your choice and the bride should always have things in the manner she would like them on her wedding day!
The Longs had a great time with Music Express at their wedding. Their music was completely customized for their event. It was an intimate wedding where the bride and groom along with their guests all had a great time!
Music Express is a great choice for your wedding!
- Wonder Valley wedding with the Everists! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Fun receptions! Great Music! Memories for a liftetime! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- The importance of a wedding dj! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Want To Have The Perfect Wedding? Read On! (thebridedecides.com)
Brides will frequently ask me this question: when is the best time to have the bouquet toss?
The answer to this question is simple. You should have the bouquet toss somewhere in between 30 to 45 minutes after dancing has been opened up for everyone. This means the toast has already happened, the cutting of the cake is done, the first dance has been completed, the father daughter dance is over, the mother son dance is done…and then 30 to 45 minutes later. You don’t want to wait too long because you want to make sure all your single friends have a chance to catch the bouquet! Use my tips to help yourself have a great wedding!
Who will be next?
What song should we have ourselves introduced to at our reception? Almost every bride and groom will ask this question. You song that you pick should say something about you and your fiance. Your song should also say that you are ready to have fun!
Here is a sample of some popular songs you might choose:
I have fifteen more fun bride and groom entrance songs here!