San Luis Obispo Wedding DJ Music Express is the right dj for you wedding to make your day wonderful and amazing. We will take care of everything from your ceremony to your reception. We will handle all the announcements, make sure you have great lighting, a great emcee, and a wonderful sound system.
Don’t just take our word for it. Listen to this couple:
We played for Ben and Erin recently at the Cook’s wedding which took place at the Flying Caballos Ranch in San Luis Obispo. A great venue with rustic charm. The wedding was gorgeous, and the dancing was non stop from beginning to end. The guests and family all had a great time!
Everyone having fun!
It was a great night, and the couple had so much fun. The groom said that Robert and Music Express were amazing!
Ben and Erin are announced!
The Cooks were so happy that they decided to address their guests on the microphone! Everyone was very happy, and an amazing time was had by everyone.
Ben and Erin talk to their guests!
The Flying Caballos Ranch is located in SLO by the airport. It used to be the residence of the Madonna family when they first moved to San Luis Obispo. Music Express is your best choice for an amazing wedding dj in San Luis Obispo, CA. We have professional sound that is crystal clear, amazing djs and emcees, event lighting design, and of course we know how to engage your guest so that everyone will have a great time, and you will be thrilled you hires us!
Call Music Express today to book your wedding 805.242.3797 or 877.235.1704!
When you really think about it, what is important when your hire a dj? Sure they need to be a grea emcee and make the announcements. Yes they need to have a really good sound system and most likely you will want some great lighting and uplighting!
What is the intangible item that not every dj can provide you with? It is the right mix of music for your crowd. This really requires years of experience to perfect, and be able to do properly with different crowds at all different types of weddings! This is something that we at Music Express are really great at! Don’t just take my word for it; listen to the Steiners talk about it!
The Longs had a great time with Music Express wedding disc jockeys! Listen to what they had to say!
- Tachi Palace – Lemoore – The Palace – Adam’s Wedding – Great Time (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- When should you cut the wedding cake? (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- How much time does it take the dj to prepare for a wedding? (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Fun receptions! Great Music! Memories for a liftetime! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
The venue you choose, the food, the flowers, your centerpieces, etc. all say something about who you are and your tastes. When it comes to choosing your music this should be a reflection of you and your new spouse as well.
When it comes to the music, it should also be a reflection of the two of you. Keep in mind however that you will be having guests of many different age ranges. You want to have some current music, oldies, and popular dance hits as well.
Happy couple that personalized their music:
This question comes up all the time: What is a gobo light?
A gobo light is a special light that allows me to project your name or logo onto the wall or dance floor and put it in lights.
This is a great method to commemorate a wedding or other special occasion.
You should really consider this when you are getting married. This is something that really adds to the personalization of your wedding day.
Put your name in lights!
- Wonder Valley wedding with the Everists! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Monograms: They’re Not Just for Invitations Anymore (eepevents.wordpress.com)
There are so many wonderful wedding venues in California. My favorite venues and their locations will be discussed here. Here they are:
- The Monterey Plaza hotel
- Blackhorse Bayonet Golf Course
- Monterey Hyatt
- Corral de Tierra
- Monterey Doubletree
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- San Francisco Marriott
- San Francisco Fairtmont
- San Francisco Hilton
- San Jose Hilton
- Paul Masson Winery
- San Jose Fairmont Hotel
- San Jose Marriott
- The Cliffs
- Madonna Inn
- Embassy Suites
- Edna Valley Winery
- Crystal Ballroom is a gorgeous venue with real crystal chandeliers. The food is amazing and the staff are friendly.
- Wolf Lakes is a beautiful outdoor venue with great food, and their staff is very helpful and friendly.
- Copper River County Club is one of the most beautiful golf courses in Fresno, CA. It is a PGA style course and is extremely well maintained.
- Belmont Country Club is probably the best kept secret in Fresno. Wonderful grounds, great food, great staff, and a lovely setting.
- Wonder Valley in Sanger is another great outdoor venue where you can have your ceremony and reception.
The most important factor when hiring a wedding dj is to look for someone that has experience. Now we are not talking about any type of dj experience; we are talking about specific wedding experience with satisfied brides. This is extremely important! How do you know if they have satisfied bride? Take a look at their website for positive testimonials. Also, you can always ask for some references from past brides and grooms. We have served well over a thousand satisfied brides over the years.
The second most important factor is the ability of the dj to act as a master of ceremonies. This includes much more than just making announcements. The wedding dj also has to be able to keep all the event of the wedding on track, and work with other vendors such as the photographer and the caterer so that everything is right on cue.
The third item in the big three is the ability of the dj to get your guests on the dance floor. This is accomplished by picking out the right music at the right time, and also by encouraging your guests to dance utilizing the microphone. This needs to be done in a classy fashion.
This information will surely help you pick the right wedding dj! Happy wedding planning!
Your wedding dj