You should trust your wedding to the dj business that is the most recommended in the valley, Music Express! More brides and grooms recommend Music Express than any other company in the central valley. We are recommend in the following areas constantly: Fresno, Visalia, Madera, Merced, Sanger, Los Banos, Selma, Clovis, Oakhurst, Hanford, Lemoore, Tulare, etc. Don’t trust your wedding to just anyone. Music Express is recommend by more brides and grooms because we know how to make your wedding amazing.
GIVE US A CALL TODAY AT 559.325.8625!
Here is your chance to be an insider with the wedding dj industry! – Fresno Wedding DJs – Shocking Truth! Clovis Wedding DJ, Sanger Wedding DJ, Visalia Wedding DJ, Hanford Wedding DJ, Lemoore Wedding DJ, Tulare Wedding DJ, Madera Wedding DJ, etc.
We are going to reveal industry secrets in this video that will help you as a customer to be better informed when hiring a wedding dj!
Your amazing wedding starts here with the best Clovis wedding dj , Sanger, Madera, Visalia, Fresno Wedding DJ – Music Express will make your entertainment great at your wedding reception! You will be glad you hired Music Express Wedding DJs! Your fantastic wedding starts with a phone call or email! We will help you plan a great ceremony complete with music, wireless microphones, and it will be delivered to you with flawless attention to detail.
You can rest assured that your entrance to your reception will be just as you envisioned:
This is your big day that you have been planning. This is your time to enjoy your day with your new spouse, family and friends.
How about some cake?
You too can have a spectacular day just like this couple.
We can’t forget to show the incredible first dance!
Begin your amazing wedding journey right here with Music Express the best the valley has to offer! Give us a call at 559.325.8625
No other wedding dj service even comes close! We can provide you with wedding dj, lighting, emcees, and fun! Your guests will have a great time, and you will be very happy!
If you would like to know more, then watch this:
The Longs had a great time with Music Express wedding disc jockeys! Listen to what they had to say!
- Tachi Palace – Lemoore – The Palace – Adam’s Wedding – Great Time (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- When should you cut the wedding cake? (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- How much time does it take the dj to prepare for a wedding? (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Fun receptions! Great Music! Memories for a liftetime! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
Whether your are looking for a great Fresno DJ for your wedding, special event, or celebration Music Express is the answer! We are experienced djs that know how to make sure your guests have fun!
There are so many wonderful wedding venues in California. My favorite venues and their locations will be discussed here. Here they are:
- The Monterey Plaza hotel
- Blackhorse Bayonet Golf Course
- Monterey Hyatt
- Corral de Tierra
- Monterey Doubletree
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- San Francisco Marriott
- San Francisco Fairtmont
- San Francisco Hilton
- San Jose Hilton
- Paul Masson Winery
- San Jose Fairmont Hotel
- San Jose Marriott
- The Cliffs
- Madonna Inn
- Embassy Suites
- Edna Valley Winery
- Crystal Ballroom is a gorgeous venue with real crystal chandeliers. The food is amazing and the staff are friendly.
- Wolf Lakes is a beautiful outdoor venue with great food, and their staff is very helpful and friendly.
- Copper River County Club is one of the most beautiful golf courses in Fresno, CA. It is a PGA style course and is extremely well maintained.
- Belmont Country Club is probably the best kept secret in Fresno. Wonderful grounds, great food, great staff, and a lovely setting.
- Wonder Valley in Sanger is another great outdoor venue where you can have your ceremony and reception.
This is a question that many couples will ask me. My answer is always the same. This depends on how you and your future spouse feels about having one.
The money dance is derived out of a tradition whereby guests at a wedding would give the bride and groom money for their honeymoon. In this manner, couples were able to afford going on a nicer honeymoon than they might have originally planned.
So, the money dance is an opportunity for your guests to send you off on your honeymoon. This is also know coincidentally as the “honeymoon dance”.
English: Greek Wedding Photography Money Dance (Photo credit: Wikipedia)