Brides will frequently ask me this question: when is the best time to have the bouquet toss?
The answer to this question is simple. You should have the bouquet toss somewhere in between 30 to 45 minutes after dancing has been opened up for everyone. This means the toast has already happened, the cutting of the cake is done, the first dance has been completed, the father daughter dance is over, the mother son dance is done…and then 30 to 45 minutes later. You don’t want to wait too long because you want to make sure all your single friends have a chance to catch the bouquet! Use my tips to help yourself have a great wedding!
Who will be next?
What song should we have ourselves introduced to at our reception? Almost every bride and groom will ask this question. You song that you pick should say something about you and your fiance. Your song should also say that you are ready to have fun!
Here is a sample of some popular songs you might choose:
I have fifteen more fun bride and groom entrance songs here!
When is the most appropriate time to introduce the bride and groom’s parents? In my opinion, the best time to do this is in the middle of dinner long before the toast. This gives your parents the attention they deserve before everyone gets involved in all the other events that will take place during the reception. The announcement of your parents is traditional.
At Music Express, we specialize in creating fun receptions for all our brides and grooms! One of the biggest concerns that brides and grooms have when picking out a dj for their wedding reception is whether or not they can get their guests on the dance floor, and ensure they have a great time! This is what we do best! Our experience has provided us with the musical knowledge to know what songs to play for your particular group of guest. Experience matters when you hire a wedding dj! All wedding djs are not the same.
We play great music and create energy and excitement during the reception to get your guests participating. We do this in a classy manner to make sure your wedding is elegant and fun at the same time!
Our goal for you weeding is to make great memories for you that last a lifetime!
- How much time does it take the dj to prepare for a wedding? (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- The importance of a wedding dj! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Book early and get a 10% discount off your wedding! Fresno, Clovis, Sanger, Madera, and Visalia Brides! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Tachi Palace – Lemoore – The Palace – Adam’s Wedding – Great Time (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
- Wonder Valley wedding with the Everists! (weddingdjinfresnoclovisvisaliabayarealodimonterey.wordpress.com)
If you want to have flexibility, you definitely want to hire a wedding dj. Whether your wedding is in Fresno, Clovis, Visalia, Madera, Merced, Los Banos, Monterey, San Jose, Bay Area, Lodi, Modesto, Sacramento, San Luis Obispo, or Beverly Hills the flexibility of a dj cannot be questioned.